DISHWASHERS TO RUTHS HOTEL
Ruth's Hotel in Skagen is looking for min. 2 dishwashers.
About the positions:
- Working hours can be any day of the week between 09:00 until we are done, which may be late. You must therefore be aware of the transport options
- The tasks can be physically demanding
- These are year-round positions, and there is the possibility of more than 37 hours per week
- It is to your advantage if you have experience as a dishwasher, (however, this is not a requirement)
- That you are willing to be part of a team where you help each other
- You must also be able to work independently
- You must be able to communicate in Danish or English
If you have any questions about the positions, you are welcome to contact Jack Cramer on tel. +45 26252900 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis - so do not wait to apply. If you have not been notified of your application within a month, then you must consider the position to be occupied by another candidate.
There are min. 2 vacancies.
It's our goal that every employee feels as part of the team from day one. Especially for those who arrive from distant countries we know that a warm welcome is essential for a good start. >> Read more about what makes Ruths Hotel an ideal workplace.